- Superheroes: Influenced by 2012's major blockbuster hits "The Avengers,” "The Amazing Spider-Man" and "The Dark Knight Rises,” superheroes reign true as this year's biggest Halloween trend.
- Mattel's Monster High: Featuring the fashionable descendants of the world's most fearsome monsters, these popular characters are perfect for younger girls who have outgrown storybook characters, but still want to dress like their favorite trendy television idols.
- Fairies: Fairy costumes are seeing peak demand as Disney fuels fairy fans with new Tinker Bell movies like this year's "Secret of the Wings.”
- Futuristic: Sci-fi glamour is hotter than a supernova this year as comic characters invade the scene. Take dressing up for Halloween to a new dimension with chrome wigs, shiny alien gloves and creative, bright makeup. Pair up with an astronaut for an out-of-this-world couples costume.
- Disney Princesses: Classic characters are still winning hearts and topping the charts as favorite Halloween costumes. With this year's blockbuster hit, "Brave", and the Blu-ray release of "Cinderella", Disney Princesses will be more popular than ever among little trick-or-treaters.
- Solid Color Themes: Make a bold statement this Halloween by pairing crisp, standout colors, inspired by 2012's favorite firework, Katy Perry, mix and match bright tutus, wigs, hoods and more to guarantee a head-turning look. For those with big personalities, create a costume by pairing a Morphsuit with comic costume accessories. Sports fans can stock up on their team's colors and breast cancer awareness supporters can dress head to toe in pink.
- Gothic Romance: Look drop dead gorgeous this Halloween in romantic gothic glamour. Hauntingly beautiful accessories like black floral lace gloves and an antique ruffled shrug put an elegant twist on the undead look.
So what will be for Halloween this year?