The Superior Court of Sacramento County and the 100 Black Men of Sacramento will hold the 15th annual “Youth and the Law” Forum on Saturday, October 27, from 9am-1pm at Lorenzo E. Patiño Hall of Justice (County Jail) in Sacramento.
This free event will discuss topics including:
- Don’t be in the wrong place at the wrong time.
- How to interact with police officers or sheriff deputies.
- How the criminal justice system works.
- What happens if you go to prison.
- Take responsibility for your actions to avoid the criminal justice system.
Registration is required. Please visit 100blackmensacramento.org
to get a copy of the registration form and mailing instructions. You may also register at the door. Attendance will satisfy the requirement to apply for a 100 Black Men scholarship.
For more information, call 916-428-8203 or email