SAVE THE DATE for the 5th Annual Sacramento Black Book Fair (SBBF)
SAVE THE DATE for the 5th Annual Sacramento Black Book Fair (SBBF) taking place Fri-6/1 and Sat-6/2 from 11 am to 6 pm. Activities will include: book signings, talks by each featured writer, cultural vendors, food trucks, a Kids Zone, a community parade, poetry readings, writer’s circles, and art displays. Lectures and book signings will take place at several venues in historic Oak Park that include:
- Women’s Civic Improvement Center, 3555 3rd Ave., Sacramento
- Brickhouse Art Gallery, 2837 36th Street, Sacramento
- Underground Books, 2814 35th Ave., Sacramento
- The Guild Theatre, 2828 35th Street, Sacramento
- Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority’s House (near Oak Park Preschool), 3500 2nd Ave., Sacramento
FREE and open to all to attend. For more info visit: http://sacramentoblackbookfair.com. Free and open to all.
The Kids Zone is designed to be family-friendly is free and open to all will be held Sat-6/2 from 11:00 am-5:30 pm. Fun hands-on activities such as: storytelling, give-a-ways, books, hula hoop contest, music, poetry, and computers. For children and youth ages 2-17 years at the Brickhouse Art Gallery, 2837 36th Street, Sacramento, CA 95817.
To RSVP please visit: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/2018-kids-zone-sacramento-black-book-fair-tickets-42441458545. Free and open to all.
202 total views