Bill Cosby is likely hoping he will eventually fall out of the news.
But it’s not happening. Not yet, anyway.
The latest developments:
• NBC is dropping its deal with Cosby to do a sitcom. The project has been scrapped, reports AP.
• Netflix has nixed the special it was set to air on Nov. 28 titled Bill Cosby at 77.
• Model Janice Dickinson is adding her name to the growing list of women accusing Cosby of sexual abuse, telling of an incident in which she was drugged and sexually assaulted by Cosby in 1982.
• An old Cosby bit about drugging women is going viral.
• A former district attorney in Montgomery County, Pa., is now explaining why he didn’t charge Cosby with sexual assault in 2005, even though he says he thought Cosby “did it.” In an interview Tuesday, Bruce Castor told Philadelphia’s NBC10, “At the time I remember thinking that he probably did do something inappropriate.”
And then there’s Tuesday night’s CNN interview with Don Lemon.
For complete article, visit USAToday.com.
282 total views