The Sacramento Business Journal recently named its “40 Under 40” for 2012, including William Jahmal Miller, community benefit communications manager for Kaiser Permanente, CEO for The HERS project, and a member of the Advisory Committee for the Northern California Black Physicians Forum.
Other winners include:
- Monique Anderson, Manager, portfolio project management, VSP Vision Care
- Melissa Gear, Legislative advocate, California State Teachers’ Retirement System
- David Inniss, Director of product marketing, SynapSense Corp
- Kamieka Hairston, Global finance communications specialist, Intel Corp.
- Michael Marion, Jr., Dean of student services and counseling, Cosumnes River College
- Alisa Okelo-Odongo, Senior government relations representative, Pacific Gas and Electric Co.