The City of Sacramento Innovation & Economic Development continues to present so many grant and loan opportunities available for your business. TAP IN now to these links below and share with your networks!
- Restaurants Care – Resilience Fund with $3,500 for small restaurants. Apply April 11-18
- Apply Now: Shuttered Venue Operators Grant. There is $16 billion in SBA funding available that eligible applicants can use for payroll costs, rent payments, utility payments and more.
- Deadline Extended: Applications For PPP Open Through May 31. Learn how to apply for a first or second draw PPP loan and loan forgiveness.
- Aggie Square Community Benefits Agreement Commits $50 Million to Affordable Housing, Local Hiring and more. The Sacramento City Council on Tuesday approved a comprehensive Community Benefits Partnership Agreement (CBPA) for the upcoming $1.1 billion Aggie Square project.
- City of Festivals Special Event Grants Program FY22 Application Cycle is Open. To qualify for FY22 funding, events must be held within the program boundary (map attached) between July 1, 2021 and June 30, 2022. For program guidelines and application materials, please go to http://www.cityofsacramento.org/Convention-Cultural-Services/Special-Event-Grants
- Round six of the California Relief Grant will open on April 28th at 9:00AM and Close on May 4th at 5:00 PM. Eligible applicants are current waitlisted small businesses and/or nonprofits not selected in Rounds 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 and new applicants that meet eligibility criteria. Applicants not selected to receive a grant in Rounds 1, 2, 3 & 5 do not need to re-apply and will be automatically moved into Round 6. CLICK HERE to APPLY to California Relief Grant.
CLICK HERE for all info above and more on COVID-19 Relief Resources.
Updated info above as of 04,29.2021