TAP IN now to these links for grant opportunities below and share with your networks!
- Sacramento County Microbusiness Grant Program – MicroBusiness COVID-19 Relief Grant Program – $2,500 one-time grants microbusinesses in Sacramento County (Apply online 4/1-4/30/2022)
- Become eligible for a $5,000 non-dilutive grant through 1863 Venture’s 3Rs program (Recover, Rebuild and Resilience), a nationwide education and grant program designed to empower Black & Brown business owners navigating the effects of COVID-19 and racial bias.
- CTIA Wireless Foundation recently launched Catalyst 2022, its competitive grants program for social entrepreneurs using the power of 5G and leading edge wireless technologies to enhance our lives and address challenges in American communities. Catalyst 2022 will award over $200,000 in unrestricted grant awards. Applications close April 7, 2022.
- California Dream Fund ($5k-10k) – grant application closes 3/25/2022
- California Grants Portal – ongoing listing of a variety of grants
- Local nonprofit funding in Northern California – ongoing listing of a variety of grants
- Restaurants Care – Resilience Fund with $3,500 for small restaurants. Apply April 11-18, 2021
- Apply Now: Shuttered Venue Operators Grant. There is $16 billion in SBA funding available that eligible applicants can use for payroll costs, rent payments, utility payments and more.
- Deadline Extended: Applications For PPP Open Through May 31, 2021. Learn how to apply for a first or second draw PPP loan and loan forgiveness.
- Aggie Square Community Benefits Agreement Commits $50 Million to Affordable Housing, Local Hiring and more. The Sacramento City Council on Tuesday approved a comprehensive Community Benefits Partnership Agreement (CBPA) for the upcoming $1.1 billion Aggie Square project.
- City of Festivals Special Event Grants Program FY22 Application Cycle is Open. To qualify for FY22 funding, events must be held within the program boundary (map attached) between July 1, 2021 and June 30, 2022. For program guidelines and application materials, please go to http://www.cityofsacramento.org/Convention-Cultural-Services/Special-Event-Grants
- Round six of the California Relief Grant will open on April 28, 2021 at 9:00AM and Close on May 4, 2021 at 5:00 PM. Eligible applicants are current waitlisted small businesses and/or nonprofits not selected in Rounds 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 and new applicants that meet eligibility criteria. Applicants not selected to receive a grant in Rounds 1, 2, 3 & 5 do not need to re-apply and will be automatically moved into Round 6.
CLICK HERE for more on COVID-19 Relief Resources.
Updated info above as of 03.21.2022