As developments continue to unfold in response to the spread of COVID-19, Small Business Majority realizes many small businesses in California are hurting and have questions about information and resources during this difficult time. Over the past two weeks, the California team of Small Business Majority has mobilized to deliver resources to small business owners across the state, joining and hosting numerous webinars that have reached thousands of small business owners and entrepreneurs. As new resources become available, Small Business Majority has committed to continue to host online webinars and trainings.
Go to this link to see/review/READ the full list of resource links and upcoming webinars that will cover the following:
- Funding updates for California small businesses impacted by COVID-19
- Resources for employees of California small businesses impacted by COVID-19
- COVID-19 Rapid Response Session with California Small Businesses and Entrepreneurs
- Zero-percent interest, low-interest, and disaster loans for California small business owners
- Small Business Assistance in Response to COVID-19
- Small businesses call on Congress to bail out Main Street
- Looking for small business loan options?