Highlights from Latest California DOJ Weekly Newsletter
Here are some highlights from the latest California Department of Justice (DOJ) weekly newsletter.
Tackling the Housing Crisis
The California DOJ is ramping up its efforts to tackle the housing crisis:
- Launching the DOJ Housing Task Force
- Protecting Access to Housing in Pasadena
- Calling Out Bogus Attempt by the City of Woodside to Evade Housing Laws
- Protecting Renters from Unlawful Eviction
- Defending California’s Affordable Housing Laws
A Message to Gas Companies: We’re Watching for Price Fixing
Last week California Attorney General Rob Bonta sent a letter to the CEOs of refineries active in California to remind them of their obligations under state law.
Tax Day on April 18 is Fast Approaching
California DOJ asks Californians to consider making a tax-deductible contribution to California’s “Rape Kit Backlog Voluntary Tax Contribution Fund” and help local agencies assist sexual assault survivors.
Interested in reading the whole newsletter? Click here.