Ring in 2024 at one of Oakland’s coolest spots with DJs spinning hip hop and afrobeats + Complimentary midnight toast!
Ring in 2024 at one of Oakland’s coolest spots with a night of local guest DJs spinning Hip Hop + Afrobeat sounds that intrigue the hips to shake. Hookah on the patio until 1am. Plus a complimentary midnight toast.
Not to mention Copper Spoon recently won “Best New Bar” by East Bay Express. Come ready to party, grab a drink and see what the hype is about. Hookah on the patio until 1am. Let’s close out 2023 with a bang!
End the year right as you groove to the beats in Oakland, with a countdown to 2024 and dancing and drinking until 2am.
About Copper Spoon
Owners of Copper Spoon started as a food truck called Sassafras Seagrass in 2013. Vita Simone and Carmen Anderson always wanted to make the transition to bar and restaurant since Simone is an accredited bartender in Oakland. In 2015 they had the opportunity to do so when the historic Art’s Crab Shak was being sold. Copper Spoon opened in 2017 with an expansive 20 person bar and eclectic California comfort food menu.
Awards + Praise for Copper Spoon
- “fantastic food, spirit-forward cocktails, and respect for the Town” – East Bay Express.
- Nominated for best cocktails in 2018.
- Vita Simone won Best Bartender in Oakland for Battle of the Bay’s Bartending competition.
- Town Business comedy show at Copper Spoon was nominated for best comedy in Oakland in 2019.
- Hot Apple Cider with ginger and allspice, choose your booze: Mezcal•Bourbon•Rum
- Give me the Light – Cucumber vodka•Sassy Hibiscus tea•Pimms•Lime
- Down the Rabbit Hole – Mezcal•Gin•Turmeric/carrot/Ashwagandha Shrub•Lemon
- Can’t Duplicate #3 – St. George Terroir Gin•Shiso/Celery shrub•lime
- Copper Hot Toddy – Tamarind•Lemon infused honey•Citrus blend – Choose your booze: Mezcal•Bourbon•Rum
Oakland, CA 94611 United States