4th Annual Preserve Our Legacy: Advancing African-Americans In Nursing Conference
4th Annual Preserve Our Legacy: Advancing African-Americans In Nursing Conference in celebration of African American Women’s Health Legacy Month. Taking place on Sat-8/24 from 8:30 am to 3 pm. Taking place at the Betty Irene Moore Hall School of Nursing @ UC Davis Health located at 2570 48th Street, Sacramento, CA 95817. This is a free conference for you to attend and encourage others who need to attend.
CLICK HERE to register online – there is no fee to attend this event.
Keynote Speaker is: Eric J. Williams, DNP, RN, CNE, FAAN Former President, National Black Nurses Association, Inc., Assistant Director/ Faculty Leader and Professor of Nursing, Santa Monica College, Los Angeles, CA
Featuring guest speaker: Chioma Okeke, RN, Founder of Choosing Nursing Programs to help nurses pass the National Council Licensure Examination (NCLEX)
Activities for the day include:
- Free Healthcare Screenings/Education/Vendors/Products
- Panel Discussions: Building Your Pathway to Nursing “Getting in Where you Fit in”
- Discussion: Mental Health & Wellness Care “Addiction in Nursing”
- Discussion: “The Role of the Male Nurse”
- Tour Betty Irene Moore School of Nursing
228 total views