A Foster Child Needs You | Become a Resource Parent
Who can foster a child? Learn more about how to become a Resource Parent.
If you have questions regarding:
- Who can foster a child?
- Do you need a large income?
- What is the process like?
- Will it hurt my chances if I have a criminal history?
- I have biological children. How do I tell them about a foster sibling?
- Do foster children have to be the same race as me?
Contact the Sacramento County Child Protective Services to learn more about how to become a Resource Parent and foster a child in need of loving home. For more info and to join the next orientation call 916.875.5543.
116 total views