Runyon Saltzman, Inc. (RSE) the #1 Sacramento-based full-service, integrated communications firm in mid-town (now working remotely) is looking for a Media Supervisor to join our dynamic Media team!
Apply directly at https://rs-e.com/careers/
Overview of Position
The ideal candidate is detail oriented, highly organized, proactive, and works well in a fast-paced environment. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time, including for reasonable accommodation purposes.
- Manages the planning and implementation of media plans for a variety of clients, utilizing both traditional and not-traditional media.
- Develops cross-channel media strategies and budget allocations to achieve client goals.
- Oversees planning, optimizing, implementing and analyzing digital media activities.
- Recommends and oversees implementation of the most effective media buys within client budgets for assigned agency clients.
- Develops and maintains strong client relationships.
- Provides media guidance for agency clients and interdepartmental teams.
- Responsible for supporting leadership within the agency.
- Plays a key role in researching trends, innovations, and changes that affect media planning and buying.
- Participates in community events and volunteers with community organizations.
- Develops and presents new business proposals.
Required Skills, Experience and Education
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Works well in a fast-paced team environment and thrives on collaborating with team members.
- Convincing presentation skills.
- Strong organizational, mathematical, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Able to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Able to deal effectively with diverse individuals at all levels.
- Knowledge of media databases, internet, spreadsheet, and word processing software.
Preferred Skills, Experience and Education
- Strategic thinker.
- Advanced knowledge of syndicated research.
- Demonstrated experience managing and mentoring junior staff.
- Minimum of five plus years of relevant experience in an advertising agency or similar setting.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
RSE is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 916-446-9900 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
We recognize that people come with a wealth of experience and talent beyond just the technical requirements of a job. If your experience is close to what you see listed here, please still consider applying. Diversity of experience and skills combined with passion is a key to innovation and excellence. Therefore, we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply to our positions.
Apply directly to: https://rs-e.com/careers/
We offer a generous benefit package and a competitive salary.