Register now for The Love Experience taking place on Sat-10/15 from 5 pm to 9 pm at Scott’s Seafood on the River, 4800 Riverside Blvd in Sacramento!
What is the true definition of love?
Why do you love the way you do?
How do you love a friend?
What should you look for in love?
What’s your love language?
Do men and women love different?
Who deserves your love?
Presented by 4BestFriendsOnly
On a daily basis we manage love on different levels, and sometimes with unrealistic expectations. Navigating how to love a Brother, Sister, Friend Cousin, Husband, Wife, Children in different ways at the same time can be complex. When do you pull back, and when do you go hard in the paint?
Let’s navigate this thing called Love together with the help of some industry professionals, wrapped with some dope entertainment, elegant atmosphere, and positive grown ups who still like to have fun!
- Panel Discussions: Male and Female
- 4 Best Friends Only ‘Our Stories’: Jennifer Powers, Tavia Jenkins, Latasha Thompson, Tresla Gilbreath
- Comedy: Insane Wayne
- Dance performance: “Hundreds Unit” to get you juiced
- DJ on the One’s and Two’s to get you bouncing
- Raffles: $5 50/50 raffle… Be the winner and take home cash prize.
- Games: Five Love Languages
- Hors D’oeuvres: Light small bite
- And you know we got much more…
Come rock with us and bring a friend! Walk away with positive vibes, tools & techniques to invest in yourself and step up your Love game!
- This event is for Males, Females and anyone who wants to learn about Love on every level, Friend, Family or other.
- Dress code is strictly enforced RED ONLY with ‘very slight’ accident exceptions!
CLICK HERE to register now.