See the latest job fair and employment workshop announcements:
- Job Fair at Fortune School of Education taking place on Sat-4/9 from 10 am to 2 pm located at 2035 Hurley Way, Suite 200 in Sacramento. Job vacancies include: Principal, Elementary Teachers, Education Specialist, School Secretary, Custodian/Campus Monitor, and Parent Liaison. For more info and/or to apply visit www.edjoin.org and enter keywords “Fortune School.” Call (916) 924-8633.
- Sacramento’s Hire Event: Tuesday, April 12 at Masonic Temple, 1123 J Street from noon to 4 pm. See www.jobjournal.com
- Employment for the 50+ Workforce Workshop on Friday, April 27 at American River College from 12:30-2 pm. Call to register (916) 484-8492.
- State Personnal Board Lunchtime Seminars held at 801 Capitol Mall in Downtown Sac from 12 noon to 1 pm on April 27 and on May 25. Call 866-844-8671. Seminar: “The State Civil Service Examination and Employment Process” covers how to complete a Std.678 State application, how to read an examination bulletin, the different types of examinations, final result notices, contact letters and the hiring process.
- ChildCare Careers: Now Hiring Teachers, Teacher’s AIDS and Assistant Teachers. Attend a recruitment event. All candidates must be registered in jobs.sacramentoworks.org to attend the event. Events on April 13 at Franklin SWCC (916/262-3200 to reserve a seat) and on April 27 at La Familia SWCC (call 916/452-3601 to reserve a seat).
- Sacramento Job Fair on Wednesday, May 11 from 11 am to 2 pm at Red Lion Hotel, 1401 Arden Way (down by Arden Mall).
340 total views