Congratuations "KARSYN DAVIS" as she is the beautiful winner of the 2009 Miss Black Sacramento Scholarship Pageant and also Congratulations to "TAYLOR NELSON" as she is the beautiful winner of the 2009 Miss TEEN Black Sacramento Scholarship Pageant. Both winners will receive cash scholarship awards to attend college. The Founder of Sacculturalhub.com, Pleshette Robertson, notes that both Karsyn and Taylor were graceful and outstanding in their talent and personality categories. I absolutely LOVED all of the girls who showed extreme poise and great spirit and character throughout the pageant.
See all the pretty photos of all the young ladies who were contestants in the pageant by professional photographer, Ray Johnson at www.npaphoto.com.
There were several awards presented at the pageant that included:
- Taylor Nelson, Miss Black Teen Sacramento, Interview winner and Community Support winner
- Ebony Stewart, Teen 1st runner up, Grand Talent and Miss Congeniality
- Aranesa Turner, Teen 2nd runner up, Evening Gown and Personality winner, academic achievement award.
- Allahiya Shabazz, Teen essay winner.
- Karsyn Davis, Miss Black Sacramento, Interview winner, Evening Gown winner, Personality winner and Miss Congeniality
- JaNay Brown, Miss 1st runner up, Grand Talent and Essay winner. Wilonda Quinn, Miss 2nd runner up and academic achievement award.
TALENT FINALISTS who performed on the the night of the pageant were: Tatiana Ware, Taylor Nelson, Aranesa Turner, Dominique Pratt, Karsyn Davis, and Shanaya Nalls.
The Director and Founder of the pageant along with the entire committee are to be commended with accolades for their coordination of this event as well as their diligent process in working with all of the contestants to prepare them for this journey and for the final and fantastic production.
272 total views