Stay-in-the-know with community news and download the Talking Drum E-Newsletter.
IN THIS ISSUE:
- Honoring Dr. Martin Luther King’s Legacy and our Environment– Saturday, January 9
- Black Parallel School Board Meeting – in Oak Park Saturday, January 9, 2010
- THE KUUMBA COLLECTIVE ART GALLERY / GIFT SHOP “2ND SATURDAY ART WALK” – JAN. 9TH, 2010 in South Sac
- RivercityGriot … Telling Our Story-From Mental Slavery to Mastership Presents: An Afternoon with Dr. Oba T’Shaka – Sunday, January 10, 2010 in South Sac
- ALPHA ACADAMY PROGRAMS Passing the Torch of Excellence held the 3rd Saturday of each month at Cosumnes River College Assembly member Mariko Yamada to Host Special Screening of “From the Community to the Classroom” A Youth-Directed Documentary of How Davis Young People Moved Their Community Closer To Educational Equity — Wednesday, January 13, 2010 at The Crest
Free weekly E-Newsletter compiled by the Sacramento Area Black Caucus (SABC). For more info contact Faye Kennedy at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (916) 484-5025.